Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Busy Bee Becca

My new job has been keeping me pretty busy, which is a good thing in a lot of ways! Unfortunately this has put a wrench in my blogging, but don't worry I am not giving up on this. I may only be able to post once a week though.
Life is going pretty well for the most part. I am settling a lot of the debt I accumulated over the course of my divorce. I will be able to pay off my lawyer and one of my credit cards. This will make the month to month much more manageable budget wise. Things are getting better with every month that passes.

I am going to have to travel for work soon, but I am finding myself really excited! I will miss Nugget and it will be the longest, by far that I have been away from her... but she will be with my parents and I know they will take amazing care of her and she will have a great time. I seriously miss her already. Being a parent has it's ups and downs. The one thing I am looking forward to is uninterrupted sleep. I am sure it will benefit both Nugget and I.

So... I wish there was more for you all right now... but I really have not had time for anything eventful since the Holidays!

No comments: