Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Just a thought

With out my daughter I honestly don't know if I would have survived the last year. Every struggle was worth it. I would cry a million tears if it meant she would get a million smiles.

After everything happened my first thought was not too panic, to stay calm for her. I was a robot just doing what I had to in order to keep the little life inside me healthy. I could not give in to the depression and devestation because SHE needed me. Then after just surviving for a month, she was born... and I woke up. Since then I have felt true happiness. No more pretending or putting on a brave front. I all of a sudden felt brave, truly brave. She gave me my life back.

Now in 2011 it is the two of us. Mother and daughter moving forward as a family. I love her and even after all the stress, heartbreak and public drama... I feel like the LUCKIEST woman in the world.

No comments: