Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Today is he day.

He reports to prison today and he sent me a letter (email)...

In it he said he will give up all of the possessions and not make me take Nugget to prison if I put in writing that I will never terminate his rights.

First of all, I am pretty sure I can't terminate his rights... I mean I could ask, but most likely it wouldn't happen. (I have already asked a few questions on the topic)

Second, I wouldn't put it in writing anyway. I may not be able to do it now, but if he gets caught again or gets into drugs or becomes violent... Basically I am not going to do it.

It was hard to read the email. I felt extremely sad. It is hard to think that the person you thought you were going to spend the rest of your life with, the person you share so many happy memories with and the person you "once upon a time" were truly in love with is sick and scary person inside. I feel as though a lot of my happiest memories are tainted. I hate him for that.

No comments: