Friday, June 15, 2012

Ready for love?

I am getting that feeling again, though it is different than it has been in the past. That little pang in my chest that signals the desire for human intimacy. It is not lust, desperation or jealousy... just the need for intimate closeness from a person of the opposite sex.

I miss being held. I miss being missed. I miss having a person speak sweetly to me, express love verbally and physically. I dream of it. I dream about having a partner that looks into my eyes and tells me I am beautiful. I can feel their devotion to me and we may kiss, but that is where the dream ends.

My void is that of being in love and having a man in my life that is in love with me.

All of this being said I am still in no hurry. I will not attach myself to someone just to feel needed or loved. I deserve for it to be genuine.

1 comment:

The Sexy Single Mommy said...

Very well said. I know exactly what you mean. I ahttp://thesexysinglemommy.blogspot.com/m now a follower. Come by & visit.