There are a lot of reasons why people feel hopeless. Lives can be torn apart due to many factors. In this life there are always others who have it worse than you do, so remember to push yourself. Never go backwards and never stand still. Put your head down and even if you move 0.001cm... keep moving forward, eventually you will find happiness again. I did.
Living proof that no matter what, it will get better.
What did I do this year?
- I watch the police search my home
- I learned my husband was a pedophile
- I left my husband
- I moved in with my parents
- I watched my cousin get married
- I gave birth to my daughter
- I reconnected with friends
- I was there for my friends when they lost their family in a house fire.
- I struggled through breastfeeding
- I returned to work full time
- I celebrated Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years as a single mom
- I watched my X's court dates blasted across our local news.
- I watched my cousins become parents
- I went to therapy
- I was in my best friend's wedding
- I gave a statement to the court on why my X should be in prison
- I got a promotion
- I lost weight
- I got closer to some amazing women
- I laughed, smiled, hugged and loved those around me
- I watched my amazing child grow and mature
- I met someone special
- I survived.
To all that read this, PLEASE remember this... it will get better. I promise. Never give up.
Thank you to all of my friends and family that have supported me this past year. You are all amazing.