Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Why are people making my life harder

I am not the one who messed up. I have done nothing wrong. Just because The man I married had secrets and I did not know about parts of his life does not mean I can't be trusted to make decisions. There is no way I could have predicted his behavior. My therapist, the detectives and FBI agents all told me the same thing "the wives never know", "Most of the people around them don't have any idea or see any warning signs".

So, stop acting like you can't trust my judgement! There is nothing wrong with me. I am not stupid. I do not need anyone to "protect" me by reviewing and critisizing every decision I make. I have been speaking to my therapist (who was a social working for 15 years), the courts, pre-trial services and victim assistance. I have done nothing but make educated choices!

Ok, I am done. For now.

No comments: