Friday, April 30, 2010

26 weeks!



I am 26 weeks today! On an even more exciting note, RC's sister is going to have her baby very soon! The due date is in 2 weeks but she was told by the doctor that it could be any day now. Can't wait to meet the little one and of course find out if it is a boy or girl :)

How far along? 26w3d

Total weight gain/loss: I have gained 21 pounds

How Big is Baby? The size of a Eggplant. About 14 inches from head to toe!

Stretch marks? None on the belly yet!

Sleep: Fine... I wish I could sleep more though!

Movement: It is fun to watch her move around and see my belly dance.

Food cravings: Pizza

Food aversions: most soups

Symptoms: Fatigue, must nap more!

Belly Button in or out? Still in, maybe it will stay that way!

What I am looking forward to: MC's having her baby soon!

Weekly Wisdom: Don't hold it in... if you have to go to the bathroom go as soon as you feel it!

Weekly Joy: Whenever RC talks to his daughter through my belly button.

No comments: