Recently I was thinking about some common made-up phrases I use as a parent with a young child. I thought you all might get a laugh out of them :)
- Kung fuing: spastic movements made by a child that slightly resemble a form of karate
- No naps land: When a child is late for a nap or skips it and the whole family is stuck in the moody, black hole of despair
- Potty Prison: when a child is learning to use the toilet and has to be brought to the John so often you feel like you live in the bathroom.......
- Snee-acking: sneaking a snack that you do not want to share with a grubby handed small human.
- Jam Hands: the unexplained stickiness that most children seemed to be sporting on their hands despite frequent washing
-Meanners: when a child is acting like a complete jerk but manages to say "please" or "thank you" causing you to drop you guard.
- ExDression: when a child learns to dress themselves and insist on expressing themselves through crazy outfits the may make other adults think the parent may be blind.