Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's a GIRL!! (Weekly update)

We found out yesterday that we are having a little girl :) I am so happy! I have always wanted at least one of each and I have to say that I am glad I am having a girl first. Now if I have 2 or 3 boys I have at least one other woman in the house.

I am not really a girly girl so I worry that she will want to be a cheerleader and be really into make-up at a young age... This wont be the end of the world of course, I hope she is into at least one activity I know something about. All these thoughts, fears, excitement it is kinda overwhelming! All I know is that I am in love with RC, my baby and my dog. I am so happy that our family is coming together.


How far along?: 20 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +15

How Big is Baby?: cantoupe (6.5 inches)

Stretch marks?: On my hips :(

Sleep: Hard at the moment

Movement: I feel the baby low but nothing around the belly button.

Symptoms: Pain in my ribs and hips

Belly Button in or out?: Still in. Getting shallow though.

What I am looking forward to: 2 more echos next month!

Weekly Wisdom: When you feel the urge to pee... you have about 2 minutes before it becomes an emergency.

Weekly Joy: Finding out we are having a little girl :)


No comments: